I confirm that I am an authorized representative of the listed business applying for participation in the The Events Co.’s,events. By signing below, I confirm that I have read all rules and regulations and hereby agree that I and all members of my Business will abide by said rules and regulations and any amendments made by the organizers for the governance,safe operation, and management of the event.
I understand that:
1. NO water bottles, drinks, dates, or olive oil are permitted to be sold as they are exclusively contracted.
2. This contract between the organizers and Vendors is limited to the rental of space/tables.
3. No representation is made by the organizers that the use of the space/tables/chairs will result in profit.
4. BOOTH SELECTION: While event Organizers do their best to work with individuals and groups, the
allotment of space,are solely at the discretion of the organizers. We will place the exhibitors in locations at our discretion. Site maps are released 3 days prior to events latest. Please note you may be placed against a wall or another booth. Site maps are designed at our discretion.
5. Your contract does not constitute any exclusivity.
6. CANCELLATIONS: No Refunds at any point. You may NOT ‘sell’ or give away your space to anyone else. Cancelled space will be offered to the first party on the waiting list. Refunds will not be given regardless of whether your space is resold or not. Exhibit space selected is not guaranteed and may be reassigned based on the needs of the show.
7. INSURANCE: Vendors are expected to have commercial general liability insurance coverage of at least $5,000,000 and property insurance covering all risks.
8. Vendors must be on time and present at the opening, during, and closing each day and not to leave stand unattended at any given time.
9. Arrangement of exhibits and removal of all boxes and crates must be completed by 8:30 A.M. on the day of the event.Vendors may not remove exhibits until after the close of the event. Any vendor pulling out early will not be invited to participate in future years and will be fined $500.
10. ARRANGEMENT OF EXHIBITS Exhibitors must agree to arrange their booths so as not to obstruct the general view or hide exhibits of others and in a manner which does not present a safety hazard. Nothing will be allowed in any aisle or outside of your booth space. You may have neighbours on both sides. Your display cannot exceed the allocated amount of space you registered for. No exceptions. Your booth will be marked by tape the morning of the event, please respect the boundaries we set.
11. SET UP: Vendors must arrive at set up time provided by host.
12. Vendors must leave a clean space at the end of their last day. No items shall be left on site.
13. Vendors to not eat, drink, smoke or prepare food in the space.
14. Vendors to honour refunds and exchanges.
15. DISPLAY HEIGHT Your display cannot exceed 6 feet in height. It must be stable and free standing. We reserve the right to ask you to modify it if we have safety concerns. Your display should not exceed the amount of space you have selected to pay for.
16. LIGHTING If you wish for additional lighting for your display please use battery operated lighting only, as there are limited electrical outlets.
17. All presentations / vendors, must be appropriate for a family friendly venue. No profanity, promotion of violence,illegal activity, or other subjects that may be found will be permitted. I understand that event organizers have final say on items sold or displayed, in keeping with the focus of the event.
18. Vendors agree not to handle or sell any commodity not mentioned in their application.
19. Vendors agree not to sell any raffle tickets, event tickets or have any silent auction at the event Site without permission of the event director.
20. No sharing or subletting of your time slot or vendor booth is allowed without the consent of the organizers.
21. The Events Co, their employees and/or volunteers will not be held responsible for any personal injury, loss, theft,damages, or attachment of other worldly entities incurred by the attendees at, in or around the event.
22. The undersigned and all members of the business or group listed on this application agree to be courteous to the attendees, audience, organizers, employees and/or volunteers and the staff of the venues.
23. If all rules and regulations are not followed The Events Co’s event Director has the right to ask, and expect, the event attendee to vacate the premises immediately without refund.
24. PHOTOGRAPHIC PERMISSION: Any photographs or video collected through applications and taken during the show can and may be used for advertising and promoting our events in the future on the website, TV, radio or print. By agreeing-to our terms and conditions , you agree to the use of any images or part of images taken at the show of you, your staff,your booth and products.
25. Your payment is due in full with your registration. No partial payments allowed.
26. The Events Co. shall not be liable for the non-delivery of space if non-delivery is due to one of the following causes:by reason of the building being destroyed by fire, act of God, public enemy strikes, the authority of the Law, or any cause beyond their control.
27. The Events Co. Team reserves the right to restrict exhibits which, because of noise, or for any other reasons, become objectionable, and also to prohibit an exhibit which, in their judgment, may detract from the general character of the show. This reservation includes persons, things, conduct, printed matter, or anything of a character which might be objectionable to the exhibit as a whole.
EXHIBITOR’S RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, EVENT AGREEMENT AND INDEMNITY
The Events Co. will have the right to terminate this agreement without notice if, in our opinion, the exhibitor breaches this contract. If the exhibitor is found to be objectionable to other vendors, or the public, exhibits material not covered by the contract, or uses forbidden signage such as “reduced price”, “sale today only”, or “show special”, or “sale”. The exhibitor agrees that the exhibit is entirely at their own risk, including theft, personal injury, property damage, or inventory damage due to weather or any other cause. No exhibitor shall pack up, or remove their display before the official closing of the event, without prior agreement with the show producer. All exhibits must be removed in their entirety according to the move out time period on closing of the event. We reserve the right to publicize and advertise at our discretion. Booth placement is at our discretion. We reserve the right to deny setting up if this contract is not signed. We reserve the right to use any photographs or video taken during the event. INDEMNIFICATION: Exhibitors agree by accepting this agreement, regardless of coverage under any insurance policy, to pay all costs necessary to indemnify, defend and hold the The Events Co. and its agents (as applicable) harmless from ALL claims, demands, actions, attorney’s fees, cost and expenses based on or arising out of any acts, errors, omissions, fault, or negligence of the contractor or its principles, employee subcontractors or other agents while performing services under this contract.
The above information is true to the best of my knowledge: I, the undersigned, do hereby consent and agree that the The Events Co., its employees, or agents have the right to take photographs, videotape, or digital recordings of my product and name for the purpose of promotion and to use these in any and all media, now or hereafter known, and exclusively for the purpose of promoting the The Events Co.. I further consent that my name and identity may be revealed therein or by descriptive text or commentary. I do hereby release to the The Events Co., its agents, and employees all rights to use media of my product, in print and electronic form publicly or privately and to market my product as in the best interest of the The Events Co. and in accordance with the The Events Co. policies and procedures. I understand that there will be no financial or other remuneration for use of media of my product to promote the Market. I represent that I am at least 18 years of age, have read and understand the foregoing statements, and am competent to abide by these statements. I also maintain that the information I have provided on this form is true to the best of my knowledge:
I have read all of the Terms & Conditions above and agree to follow them: